So I had a really clever profile all written up ... and a great picture too ...
And then I realized this blog is linked to a blog I started for a business of my dad's a few years ago. Given the nature of the privacy agreed upon between me and my sisters (xrad and dRM), I couldn't leave it all attached.
So I made it private.
But, I'm gonna go ahead and put the pic in this post. This pic was lovingly sent to me by xrad last week on election day. She and I were outraged that we forgot to buy beer the night before election day so that we could drink a beer and then go vote, defying such a retarded law. Turns out we're not very organized in our rebellion. And we're not very committed beer drinkers. I have a friend, let's call her Calidub, who would have already been six beers in by the time the polls opened.
We thought the caution tape had a particularly powerful effect on getting the message across. What was the message you may ask? Sobriety? Piousness? A love for all things holy in the sight of God?
No. That was not the message. The message was this: idiocy.
No comments:
Post a Comment